3C PATCH® SYSTEM
The 3C Patch® System is a patented automatic process using Centrifugation, Coagulation and Compaction.
After drawing blood from the patient, the 3C Patch® Device containing the patient’s blood is placed into the 3CP® Centrifuge by the clinician. This step requires minimal clinician hands-on time. The unique process provides autologous wound management at the point of care, meaning a 100% unique patch prepared from the patient’s own blood. This fully automated process takes approximately 20 minutes:
THE 3C PATCH® KIT
The 3C Patch® Kit is a procedure pack providing the single-use components needed for the production of the 3C Patch®
Each 3C Patch® Kit is packed in an individual box and contains all the components needed to produce a 3C Patch®.
The only missing ingredient is an 18 ml sample of the patient’s own blood which is taken at the point of care.
- 1 x 3C Patch® Device
- 1 x 3C Patch® Needle Holder
- 1 x 3C Patch® Winged blood sampling set with protector
- 1 x 3C Patch® Primary cover dressing
- 1 x 3C Patch® Alcohol swab (for disinfection of the skin before needle insertion)
- 1x Post blood sample adhesive bandage